- Name: Randy Galloway
- Hometown: Daytona Beach, FL
- Style of Music: Hip-Hop/R&B
- Song Title: Like Me Remix FT Vedo & Zach Scotton
- YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/rdgalloway
- Bio: Randy Dewayne Galloway (RdG) is an American musician, recording artist, music producer, song writer, and entrepreneur from Daytona Beach, Florida. As a solo artist, he goes by the name of RdG, but is also a part of Fat Daddy Ent/Hella Dope Music Group. Music has always been his passion. He began playing drums in church when he was five years old, following suit after his grandfather, a professional drummer, who has been playing for over 50 years. Randy credits his grandfather for his inspiration. Randy also plays the saxophone and eventually became a part of the Daytona Beach Youth Orchestra during high school. During the summer of 2001, he traveled to Italy, getting his first taste of being featured on television and news articles throughout Italy and Central Florida. He now spends most of his time writing, composing, producing, attending music conferences & recording. With such a diverse background in music, sheer determination & strong work ethic, it’s just a matter of time before this artist becomes a major deal.
- Quote: Keep a positive mindset, stay prayed up, and most importantly stay away from negative influences. Evaluate your situation and the people around you daily. Remember knowledge is power and always work hard at whatever you choose to pursue in life. Whatever comes easy doesn’t last long, and whatever last long doesn’t come easy
- Why should people know about you and your music? I create music so people can have a great time. I always like to refer to it as good vibe type of music. You can play my music anywhere without having to limit my audience. My music will put anyone in good spirits!
In my opinion, Randy has a good sound. I wanted to add this to my playlist on YouTube right away for working out purposes. I would love to see visuals to this song and I believe it could work out very well in the club scene. Overall, good job, Randy. Keep producing quality hits. – Jilli